Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!!!


Today is my wife's Birthday!
Happy Birhtday Honey!!!

Getting older is not a lot of people's favorite thing to do. This includes my wife. I don't really know why because she looks as HOT as she did 9 years ago when I met her.

Courtney has this tradition that if it's your Birthday then we (mom & dad) decorate your room so when you wake up in the morning you have streamers, & ballons everywhere. The kids have a ball with it! So this year mommy got her room decorated. She also got a French Toast & fresh fruit breakfast in bed. (Daddy cooks & the kids carry it up stairs to mom). Courtney we want you to know that we all (Steve, Avery, Brielle, Chasen & Daxton) think you look great at 28!!!!!

Honey, I look forward to many more of your Birthdays together!!

We love you and hope this day is a special one!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thank you Steven! The french toast was fabulous this morning! Thanks so much for thinking of me on my special day. Love you!