Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A season of great joy!


This holiday season has brought great amounts of gratitude to my heart.
This post is dedicated to my family who bring such great joy & happiness to me!





Courtney

My loving wife! Where would we be without you and all you do in our home. e.g laundry, dishes, cleaning up after everyone, keeping a clean home, shopping frugally (every husband loves that!) & loving everyone know matter how frustrating we can get.

With out you, I would not have my 4 beautiful children!

Thanks for putting up with all my crazy ideas even when they don't work out.

I love your creative talents that have make our house a home.

I am grateful for the sacrifices you have put forth this past year and the sacrifices you are willing to put forth on our new adventure.

What more could I ask fort his holiday season, I'm married my best friend!

I love you Honey!


Avery
You are my oldest and I am very proud of you! It is not always the easiest thing to be the oldest. I am grateful for your patience in dealing with me when I seem to put to much responsibility on you as the oldest.

I am grateful for your earnest studying you have put forth before you baptism.

I am grateful for you strong desire to be baptised for the right reasons.

I love the way you treat everyone at your school (student & teachers). It always reminds me that I too need to be polite and friendly to everyone.

You are a great blessing to this family and I thank my Heavenly Father for you!
I love you Avery!








Brielle


Where do I began my little Actress. I am grateful for ability to help me remember to be young.

I love your awesome sense of humor & deeply grateful for it. You are my bucket of laughs! I don't think anyone makes me laugh as you do. Your desire to dance is another thing I love about you, such grace (maybe that is why your middle name is grace?)!

I love you Brielle Grace!!




Chasen

My first boy!! I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed me with such a great little missionary!

Your eagerness (at 2 yrs) to help others blow me away! Though your energy sometimes drives me crazy I know that as you grow older it will be one of your strengths and it teaches me patience.
Love you Chasen!





Daxton

My barrel of fun! I have always been a smile kinda guy. I love smiles. Know one I know has more of a contagious smile than you! Even on the hardest of days I can count on you and your smile to change my countenance and uplift me.

I couldn't imagine a better close to our eternal family!

Thanks Dax I love you!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Steve that was so sweet. Your family is great, I have to agree! Oh and I love that pic of you and Court. So cute.

Courtney said...

Thanks Honey! We love and appreciate you too!

Kelli said...

Hey! Remember me? Your favorite cousin...or second cousin...I can't believe you have four kids. I'm about to have ONE! If you're bored my blog is www.kellikyle.blogspot.com

KaSs MiLeS said...

Hey!! email me (kassface@hotmail.com) your email address and i'll invite you to my blog, so you can see my 3 week old baby girl! :0) i had no idea you had 4! i thought you just had the 2 girls. Tell courtney hi!